Making a good impression on a new client, boss, friend or love interest is crucial! Your smile often makes that first impression. It’s one of the first things people notice when they meet you. It can also significantly impact your confidence, changing how you speak and interact with others. You deserve to feel confident and beautiful, and if your smile is holding you back, there are services to help.
There are countless ways to improve your smile. From dental bonding that fills gaps or replaces missing teeth to veneers that provide full coverage, cosmetic dentistry has the solutions for a beautiful smile. But aside from choosing the right services for your unique smile, how can you choose the best dentist to provide the services? Below, we explore five key considerations when choosing the best dental practice for your smile makeover.
The Best Dentist For You: Consider These 5 Things
Consider these five aspects when choosing the best dentist for your unique smile needs.
- Credentials: Dentists have different credentials and specialties based on their training and professional backgrounds. Some are more familiar with specific procedures than others. Consider what procedures or services you need, then verify that dentists have the appropriate credentials and skills. For example, if you want Invisalign, look for Certified Preferred Invisalign® Dentists like Drs. Mike and Niki
- Staff: You know that a great dentist is vital for the outcomes of a procedure. But what about the dental hygienists, receptionists, schedulers, patient care coordinators and insurance coordinators? When choosing a dentist, watch your interactions with all staff members! Everyone in the office–not just the dentist–should make you feel welcome and safe. It’s also essential to choose a dental team with many different types of staff members who prioritize patient care.
- Services: When considering a dentist, look at the variety of their services. You may think you only need one service, but choosing a cosmetic dental expert who can provide multiple services is essential. Look for offices that provide teeth whitening, dental cleanings, dental bonding and veneers. Choosing a dentist that provides all these services ensures you won’t need a new specialist if you decide to get them in the future.
- Scheduling: Your smile makeover should happen on your terms–when it’s convenient for you. That means you need a dentist that offers evening and weekend appointments to fit your busy schedule. At Treasured Smiles Adult and Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer appointments until 7 p.m. on some weeknights and on Saturday mornings and afternoons.
- Environment: Cosmetic dental procedures are a significant investment in yourself and your future. You must be comfortable in the setting where these procedures are done. A welcoming, inviting environment that is clean, bright and spacious can help relieve your anxiety and make the experience more pleasant. Visit a dental office to ensure it’s the right environment for you.
Why Choose Treasured Smiles Adult and Cosmetic Dentistry
At Treasured Smiles Adult and Cosmetic Dentistry, we’ve proudly cared for our community members for nearly two decades. We offer comprehensive general, restorative and cosmetic dental services. We are committed to creating a comfortable, welcoming environment for all patients. And our work wouldn’t be possible without the outstanding staff that supports us and our patients, from our schedulers and insurance navigators to our hygienists and care coordinators! Request an appointment today to get started on your smile makeover.